Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The art of cooking!

Cooking is not a duty. It is an art. Those who have always understood have cooked delicious food. I used to work for a company software and the kitchen is a must for me. I always have whined about kitchen and he was never happy to cook. Now that I quit my job, they have no choice than to cooking. Initially, he was always complaining and lazy. With the time and nothing changed. I had to cook! Finally, I decided to make a delicious cuisine. I've tried several recipes and finally found that cooking is an art!


Most of the mothers of my friend are great chef. Cooked breakfast and lunch in less than 45mts. I used to wonder how do them it. When I asked about this one of my friend's mother, said that without a doubt, "I love cooking and I challenge journal for cooking a dish that is more delicious that what cooked yesterday!". WoW! I never thought of people involved in this kind of challenges. It also gave me some tips to share with you.


Do you know that you can talk with their fruits and vegetables? I did not, until that I met my old school friend. She used to be fun and a freaky. But now, she is a mother of 2 children and an amazing Cook. He told me an interesting story about vegetables. If you speak with vegetables while cooking them, you will get a very delicious meal cooked. The flavor of the food prepared entirely depends on your state of mind. Do it had been asked once why the same dish kitchen last week was more delicious what you cooking today? Taste depend on their emotions. When you are happy, their body radiation are positive and the flavor of the food are great. When you're bored, angry or not feeling well, your body produces negative energy which in turn loot their food. Taking all these into account, we must have a clear mind when we started cooking. Think about food and how delicious will taste after preparing them. This will certainly help him crowned as a great Cook.


Now we have to go to the tips and tricks for cooking. These are very useful for working women. These tips are generally for the Indians. Others can change them according to your needs.


1 Cut the vegetables the previous day and store in an airtight container.


2 Cut the coriander and curry leaves day to buy them and stored in a table so that you can use them when necessary.


3 When it begins to boil, always place the rice first in the pot of rice. You can make other dishes when the rice is cooking. Guess what?After a few days the whole kitchen will be completed before the rice.(It takes 30mts for cooking rice in the rice cooker)


4. Cut all the vegetables needed for that session's kitchen at the same time. In this way, you can cook two dishes at the same time and do not need to worry about the ingredients.


5. Lastly but not least, if you can, do sing while cooking. The music makes you feel happy and in turn helps your dishes to taste delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment